Monday, June 18, 2007

My Vision

My passionate desire and what I also believe to be my purpose in this earth is to see and help people discover, understand and be what God has created them to be. I desire to help people identify and fulfill their purpose and or potential. I believe EVERYBODY has potential and ability to do something. Anybody and everybody can contribute something positive in this world.

Despite our differences in background, culture, race, tribe and physical location, we all can contribute something.

With that ultimate goal of helping people achieve their potential, I have TWO DREAMS in my life.
1. Business
2. Ministry

With the above dreams, I believe I can help billions of people in our world. I am still waiting on and seeking God for direction in fully realising my potential in the two dreams. I therefore will like to interact with people in this blog to help each other achieve or attain our destiny. This is a forum to mutually help each other realise our potential.

The Bible says "All things are possible to him that believe" Mark 9v27. I am a believer, so, everything is possible for me. I will definitely fulfill my purpose and reach my destiny through Christ and I believe with your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment